The Stuart Clan 2008

The Stuart Clan 2008
Tom and Davina with his 4 children and the grandbaby

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Infertility Awareness Month!

Ok, so I missed posting anywhere in March. So my goal of posting at least once a month has fallen.. I will state that I was sick for a good part of it, and coping with trying to catch up on things the rest of it and blogging just slipped thru the cracks. But, things are progressing. I went to see my doctor last month as well (not related to being sick, that was just the local yearly pre-spring gunk..) as I needed to get my prescriptions refilled and check up blood test run, etc and while there I got my medical clearance check done for the adoption paperwork, so that step is done. Yay!

Then Hubby and I went to Fairbanks. We wanted to just get away for a bit, but who can afford to go anywhere, so we went to Fairbanks. Not much to do there this time of year, but it was still fun. I've never been up there before, so now I can say that I have.
Other then that. It was a quiet month. Spring, or what passes for it here, is upon us, so the ground is getting muddy and the winds are blowing people's roofs off. Luckily ours seems to be secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment