The Stuart Clan 2008

The Stuart Clan 2008
Tom and Davina with his 4 children and the grandbaby

Saturday, February 26, 2011

oops

I just realized my last post might not make much sense. I had tried a new diet and, after 3 years of not being able to loose any weight at all, no matter what, I was finally able to start losing again! Woohoo. I lost 8 pounds and 23 inches during the 2.5 week trial I used to try the diet, so I will be going back on it again when Tom goes back to work. It's one you're not supposed to be on for more then a few weeks at a time, so it will work well for me to go on it when he's gone and then bounce off of it when he's home.
Then when I went off this time, I had a very bad reaction to wheat, so I'm going gluten free. It hasn't been too bad so far, I've found a lot more stuff then I expected and most of what I've tried in the ready made stuff has actually tasted pretty good. Even Tom liked it! I will be doing a lot of recipe revision and experimentation in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment